||Sr. Virtual Reality Developer – Job Description
Kravis Technologies is looking for people who love the idea of working together to create highly engaging mobile games and are eager to work in a fast-paced start-up environment. If you have proven mobile game development experience, we’re looking for you. As Sr. Game Engineer, you will be responsible for leading, architecting and developing 2D/3D games,simulations for mobile (iOS, Android, and Windows Phone) and web platforms.You will also be responsible for evaluating and making technical decisions to support the connected strategy across platforms.
● Work closely with Art Team and technical Lead to ensure the stability and accuracy of game systems by identifying, communicating, and resolving defects
● Collaborate with designers and content creators to bring the same Quality in GameEngine.
● Implement complex gameplay systems through consultation and coordination with team lead , game designers, visual artists, and Art Lead.
● Investigate and adopt new game technologies, practices, tools, and systems
● A degree in Engineering from a reputed college/university with a First Class in Computer Science (B.E/B. Tech/M.E/M. Tech) with a strong technical background and good academic standing.
● Should have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in Game development, Excellent documentation and code optimization skills
● Expert knowledge of Unity3D and its systems like animations, physics, particle systems, assetbundles, materials/shaders, etc..
● Good hands on knowledge of web and mobile game development.
● Experience developing complex gameplay systems for mobile with at least one shipped title.
● Team player and open communicator.
● Good hands on understanding of iOS and Android deployment
● Passion for making games look and play great
● Experience in developing VR & AR Applications for Mobile & Pc.
● Familiarity with animation systems.
● Experience with network game architecture and optimization.
● AI algorithms.