||According to the Director’s story create visual panels to demonstrate action and maintain continuity between scenes of an animation. To listen to the director’s verbal description/ launch of sequences and shots and realize character action / pacing/ mood/ cinematography in visual form.
• To create new and interesting ideas to capture both the activity and the emotion of the scene.
• To present the visual direction of story sequences via contributing to sequence/board production.
• To revise, edit and modify sketches as indicated by the Lead Story Artist.
• To assist with visual exploration, research, and/or creation of design (character/environments/props) as required by the story during visual development/pre-production
• To work in adherence to budget and schedule constraints while maintaining continuity within the story, cinematography, aesthetics, mood.